ZOI OUZAS ~ Sales Representative
Accredited Staging Professional
LUXE Luxury Listing Specialist
Senior Real Estate Specialist
Zoi Ouzas (Zo-ee Oh-Zas) has been providing real estate services over 30 years. Zoi & her husband Sam have lived & raised their family in this picturesque Niagara region for more than 40 years and possesses a thorough knowledge of the area. Zoi’s clients will attest to her expertise & total commitment to go the extra mile to ensure complete satisfaction. The majority of her work comes from referrals & past clients. Zoi is passionate about service & strives to exceed her client’s expectations. It is this dedication to service that has resulted in Zoi being honoured in the RE/MAX Circle of Legends, RE/MAX Hall of Fame, consistently achieving the elite Chairman's Club Award, Platinum Award, the Lifetime Achievement Award and the newest Titan award.
Zoi is ranked among the top 1% of RE/MAX agents worldwide.
Giving back is of utmost importance. Zoi donates a portion of every commission to Children’s Miracle Network and the Canadian Cancer Society & is a regular contributor to the McNally House Hospice, Big Brothers/Big Sisters, the Grimsby Museum, among other charities, local groups & events.
“Our homes are often our largest, single investment. It is with that in mind that my team and I work tirelessly to represent our clients with professionalism, integrity and skill. Our team uses tried and true methods combined with the latest in multimedia marketing to ensure service excellence. We attend to every detail from personal staging to professional photography, advertising and skilful negotiating so that our clients have the best possible results and a trouble-free transaction.”
STAGING has become an integral part of the home marketing process. A staged home tends to sell for more money & in a quicker amount of time. Zoi has been personally assisting her clients in preparing their homes in order to get them market-ready & picture perfect throughout her career & continually updates her skill in this area. With her distinctive home staging flair, professional photography, marketing talent & unique marketing plan, she strives to make your home the Buyer’s choice.
“Whether you are BUYING or SELLING a home, our desire is to achieve maximum results for every one of our clients. I encourage you to tour my website - It contains a wealth of information & tools for both Buyers and Sellers.
Contact me any time to see how my unique marketing system can work for you.”
CUSTOMER SERVICE PLAN
- I offer a "Personal Service Guarantee" on all my listings outlining my marketing plan
- Whether you are BUYING or SELLING I attend to every detail so that you may have a trouble free transaction
- Maximum exposure online utilizing such platforms as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn, among others
- FREE PROFESSIONAL HOME STAGING PROGRAM - to help increase the value of your home, regardless of size, condition & location
- Target marketing providing exposure for out of town buyer: "As a member of the Toronto real estate board, I aggressively advertise your listings to Buyers in Toronto & the GTA area"
- I am a certified LUXE Luxury Listing Specialist & Member of LuxuryHomes.com
- Serving all my clients' real estate needs in Hamilton/Burlington & Niagara including Grimsby, Lincoln, West Lincoln, Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Burlington, Ancaster, Jordan, Vineland, St. Catharines, Niagara-on-the-Lake & Niagara Falls.
SPECIAL AREAS OF INTEREST & SERVICE
- Accredited Staging Professional - "I love personally working for my clients in getting their home market ready. Staging is a passion of mine!"
- Member of the Grimsby Garden Club
- Agressive supporter of the McNally House Hospice
- Member of the Grimsby Museum
- Board Member of the Grimsby Downtown Improvement Association (D.I.A.)
- Board Member of the Grimsby Economic Development Advisory Committee (GEDAC)
- Past Treasurer of the Grimsby Rotary at Noon Club
- Proud sponsor of the Children's Miracle Network & Canadian Cancer Society
- "Gardening is one of my favourite hobbies along with reading a good book"
- My husband, Sam, and I have happily lived & raised our three children in this area for over 40 years & are the proud grandparents of six beautiful grandchildren
Real Estate Websites by Web4Realty